Professor Gianluca Gambariniwill Discuss:
- The advantages of new martensitic NiTi rotary and NiTi reciprocating instruments with superior flexibility and resistance to fatigue
- How to clinically benefit from the use of innovative instruments
- The differences between working in and working out to maximize efficiency and safety.
- The differences in clinical approach between minimally invasive and rationally invasive, using a simplified technique with only 2 NiTi rotary files.
- Motors and motions to allow practitioners to maximize efficiency safety and simplicity using a single-file technique.
Dr. Mohamed Abd Elmawla will Discuss:
- Highlight important clinical concepts that contribute in achieving a successful endodontic treatment.
- Mind mapping when dealing with daily endodontic cases to reach a predictable simple and safe root canal treatment.
- The importance of cleaning and be familiar with the efficient irrigation protocol.
- Familiarity with the edge x7 files and it’s new properties.
|1:30 - 1:50 PM||Registration||Lecture|
|2:00 - 3:00 PM||Lecture||Rationally invasive endodontics|
|3:00 - 3:30 PM||Coffee break|
|3:30 - 4:30 PM||Lecture||A Road map for managing of challenging Endodontic cases|
|4:00 - 5:00 PM||Coffee break|
|5:00 - 6:00 PM||Lecture||Motor and motions for simplified instrumentation|
|6:00 - 8:00 PM||Dinner|
Professor Gianluca Gambarini
A Full-time Professor and Head of the Endodontics Department at the University of Rome, La Sapienza School; Director of Master of Endodontics in Sapienza.
Dr. Mohammed Abd El Mawla
PhD researcher at faculty of dentistry – AL Menia university.
Teaching assistant at faculty of dentistry- Egyptian Russian university
Master’s degree of endodontics -faculty of dentistry Ainshams university
This form is disabled.