Planning from macro to micro
As Digital dentistry progresses and more new digital tools are becoming available, making the best use out of those tools can help us save precious time, improve upon our workflow and make our patients happier.
In the lecture you will learn about:
- The 5 dimensions of TX planning for implants
- Digital bone analysis
- Scientific criteria for immediate loading with prefabricated prosthetics
- Smart digital tools like ISQ and Scannable Healing abutments.
- Using digital to turn technique sensitive procedures like immediate placement, Immediate loading and socket shield to a Guided predictable procedure.
- How you can significantly shorten the treatment time for your patients by using the one day implants protocol for immediate loading.
|2:30 – 3:00||Registration|
|3:00 – 4:30||Lecture|
|4:30 - 5:00||Coffee break|
|5:00 – 6:30||Lecture|
|6:30 – 7:00||Coffee break|
|7:00 – 8:30||Lecture|
|8:30 – 10:30||MINEC Night|
Dr. Sam Omar
Dr. Sam Omar is an international speaker and lecturer from Egypt. He won the Digital dentistry society best speaker award in DDS Global Congress 2021.
He is a General Dentist and implantologist in full-time private practice in Giza ONEDAY CLINIC.
Dr. Sam Omar has lectured in over 20 countries about innovations in the field of digital dentistry and guided implantology.